Tuesday, February 11, 2014

DasKeyboard

I have never really given much thought into what keyboard I use when I am at my computer, in fact I am pretty sure that I have not used a mechanical keyboard since I was 9 years old when my parents finally got rid of the computer that they had used for 12+ years. After becoming a web developer and putting up with mediocre keyboards I finally decided to see what all of the fuss was about. I did some research and I decided to go with the Model S Professional with Cherry MX Brown switches by DasKeyboard. Today is the day that I received the keyboard that after only minutes of typing gave me such "gradification" that I feel it will forever change my life. I had no idea that typing could be this enjoyable. I don't normally recommend things to people but I would have to say that I would recommend this keyboard to anyone who asks because it isn't "just" a keyboard. It truly makes the most mundane of tasks a pure delight.

No comments:

Post a Comment